Bluetooth Networks - Synch is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-23. The program can be installed on Android.
This application allows the peer-to-peer circulation of data in the form of text messages synchronized between Android phones.
- The application has a database of messages.
- The user can add his own messages to the database
- The application can actively scan and signal the presence of other selected Bluetooth devices based on their MAC address
- One user can require connection to another device when it’s presence is signaled by the application.
- If the connection is accepted on the other side, the two message databases are synchronized: all the messages that the device A has received during it’s interactions with other devices, plus the messages that were created by the user of A itself, are pushed to B. all the messages that the device B has received during it’s interactions with other devices, plus the messages that were created by the user of B itself, are pushed to A. The user select the devices from which synchronization is allowed.
- The messages can therefore circulate in given networks
- News, useful market information can circulate in local communities without using internet or other private providers.
- Messages that are destined to select groups of people can safely circulate in the network. All it takes is to encrypt the messages and let only those people know the decryption key.
- Shop owners can circulate catalogues and advertisement in the community. You can get the catalogue of a small shop by the simple push of a button and review it at home or pass it to other people. Ebooks can also be circulated
- Virtual markets, communities of interest can be created.
- Statistical data can be collected from regular providers with the push of a button: no cost of data and no need for paper.
- Hot-spots can be created where any member of a community can come and collect useful information for the community with his mobile phone and disseminate it to other members.
- Audio messages and pictures can be exchanged by encoding them as character strings. Even files of Android apps can be disseminated in places where many people do not have access to conventional app stores due to lack of internet connectivity.
Therefore, all kinds of data can circulate without using the conventional networks. Furthermore, every phone has control over the messages that go through her/his device. They can be opened, read (if not encrypted) and deleted if needed. The user will also only accept synchronization form trusted devices.
Bluetooth Networks - Synch (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.